Plus uses the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) encryption algorithm for data at-rest and Transport Layer Security (TLS) for data in-transit.
Access to customer data is strictly limited to authorized employees who require it for their jobs. Any access to customer data is monitored and logged.
Plus uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) for staging and production environments. AWS provides secure and resilient hosting, 24x7 security in its data centers, and certifications across multiple security and compliance frameworks.
Software development lifecycle
Plus implements industry standard human review processes in order to maintain the highest levels of quality in our software development process.
Plus has achieved SOC 2 Type II compliance. Read more about our security policies and procedures on our Security Portal.
Who can access my Snapshots and Pages?
By default, the only person who can access your Snapshots is you.
If you would like to share Snapshots or Pages with others, you need to change the access controls on your Snapshot or Page. Your Snapshots and Pages are not searchable unless you choose to share them.
Plus employees do not have the ability to access your Snapshots, except for authorized employees who have access to select systems to do their jobs. All of these interactions are monitored and logged.
How secure are my Snapshots?
The security of your data is our number one priority. Plus is designed from the ground up for the safety and security of your data. Our in depth approach to defense creates a layered security model to help ensure the safety of your Snapshots.
- All your data in Snapshots is encrypted at rest and in transit.
- Our servers sit behind a firewall, and all data is transferred via best-in-class encryption algorithms.
- Each Snapshot has granular access controls that allow you to control who is able to see it
- Access to systems with customer data is strictly limited to authorized employees who require it for their jobs.
- You have complete control over your data and can delete a Snapshot and permanently remove it from Plus systems at any time.