Marketing strategy template for healthcare companies
This presentation is an example of a marketing strategy presentation for a healthcare company called TFFCTear.com. Here is the structure of the presentation:
- Overview of the business
- Current market analysis
- Competitive landscape
- Target audience
- Marketing goals
- Marketing channels
- SEO content ideas
- Other campaign ideas
- Monitoring and evaluation
This presentation begins with an overview of the existing business. It describes what the company does and provides a summary of the key selling points of the website.
Next, this presentation reviews the current market for this type of healthcare solution, along with an overview of the key competitors, market trends, and core demographics of the target audience, all of which may inform the marketing strategy.
Sometimes goals are presented at the end of the presentation, but this strategy presentation chooses to put the goals ahead of the specific strategy and tactics that will be followed to achieve the goals. On this slide, it lays out two very quantitative goals (traffic and referrals), as well as one brand-focused goal to build awareness among the key audiences for the website.
Marketing channels and initial ideas
This is the core of the presentation. In this section, the strategy document outlines the core marketing channels that TFCCTear.com can leverage, as well as some early ideas on how to create content for those channels. If this were a presentation that summarized additional research, it would probably go into more detail on the specifics of each of these ideas and initiatives. For this presentation, it is still a high level overview, and there would probably need to be a follow-up document with specific tasks and timelines to begin work on this strategy.
Monitoring and evaluation
The last piece of the presentation is a set of steps to monitor and evaluate the success of this marketing strategy. While not every marketing activity is easily measurable, it is important to create a plan to judge the success (or failure) of any large investment.
How to improve this marketing strategy
Here are some ideas on how you might improve on this marketing strategy:
- Make the strategy more specific for one type of customer (e.g., patients over age 50 who are less comfortable with technology)
- Make the strategy more specific for one type of marketing channel (e.g., SEO only)
- Add a slide with next steps or a timeline
- Find benchmarks and references to competitors and similar companies to see how your marketing metrics compare
Generate a restaurant marketing strategy with AI
Using an AI tool like Plus AI is a powerful way to quickly create a first draft of a strategy presentation. Here are some example prompts you can use in Plus AI to craft your next marketing strategy:
- Create a marketing strategy to promote my physical therapy office to runners on Instagram
- Create a marketing presentation for my healthcare consulting firm that specializes in clinical trials management
- Help me create a weekly social media plan for my physical training business that works with women over the age of 50