Today, we’re excited to expand our lineup of Plus AI products with Plus AI for Google Docs.
Our goal at Plus is to build technology that makes work easier. We want to make it easier for people to write down their thoughts, generate new ideas, and communicate with their teams.
To do this, we build products that:
- Integrate into your existing workflow
- Serve as copilots and focus on what AI can do best - ideas, drafts, and revisions
- Take advantage of the latest AI models and design principles
- Are easy to use and easy to understand!
We’ve received a lot of feedback about our AI presentation maker over the past few months, and one thing that customers love is the seamless integration with Google Slides.
However, there’s a gap when users want to write something using AI, and the slide format is not the best way to create it, so we wanted to address that by introducing a Google Docs add-on.
Now, Plus AI customers can use our AI add-on inside of Google Docs to do things like:
- Write an SEO-optimized blog post
- Create multiple variants of a Facebook ad for an ad campaign
- Draft a lesson plan for different grade levels
- Translate documents from one language to another
Best of all, if you already use Plus AI, our Google Docs add-on is included with your existing subscription.
You can start using it today by opening up a Google Doc and clicking Extensions -> Plus AI.
Please try it out, let us know what you think, and tell us what you’d like to see next! 🙂